Owning a home in Estonia is an activity that many Estonians strive to do as they get older and start their own families. The reason for this is because they want a home where they can raise their kids and share many wonderful memories in.
Owning your own home is one of the most important financial decisions that you will make in your lifetime as this requires that you first have the capital to afford buying it. If you do not have the necessary capital on hand, you will really need to consider getting a mortgage loan from a lender who can help start you on the path towards successful home ownership. Whether you are looking to buy your first home, your next home, or private property, you should look for the right lender who will offer you a variety of different loan types and options.
The loan types and options differ with each lender, which makes finding the ideal lender a tad bit difficult as they are available almost everywhere. If you wish to save time and effort in finding the right mortgage loan lender, you should consider the services of Omalaen, one of Estonia’s most reputable mortgage loan providers.
Omalaen loan conditions
Securing a hupoteeklaen from Omalaen will make your home owning process a very simple and efficient process as they answer your application within one business day. If your application is approved, Omalaen offers the most flexible terms and options. Among these terms and options offered are:
- Interest rate of 16%
- A minimum to maximum loan of €2,000 to €200,000
- Loan amount of up to 70% of the property value
- Loan period of 3 months to 15 years
How you can benefit from securing your mortgage loan with Omalaen
In securing a mortgage loan from Omalaen, you receive many benefits that will make home-owning a very easy process. Among these benefits are:
- Flexible loan repayment options
- Monthly payments over the term of the loan, where the interest on the loan principle is paid in one final installment in the payment period.
- One-time rebate payment which are also monthly payments where the conclusion of the loan is a calculation of the interest on the loan amount.
- Loan refinancing, where the loan rate is higher in the initial period and the loan principle increases at the end of the payment period.
- The property that you wish to buy will be assessed for free by an Omalaen representative free of charge.
- Applying for your loan is a very simple process that you will hear from an Omalaen representative after one business day.
- If you have the opportunity to repay your loan earlier, there is an early repayment option that you can use to own your own home in shorter time than your actual loan repayment period.
Omalaen have successfully aided many people at owning their own home. You should allow them to do the same for yourself and your family.